Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Sick Family

So the past several weeks our family has been sick! We have had colds on top of colds! This week I am actually feeling good, but Brent and Diane are SICK!!! After Diane coughed ALL day on Wed. then proceeded to throw up in her hair in her sleep that night with both cheeks beat red from a fever...we decided she might need to go to the doctor!!

So on Thursday I took her to the doctor. Who thought she might have pneumonia! So he sent us to get an x-ray! Thankfully she didn't have pneumonia! However he said she has bronchitis!! :( So he gave us cough medicine and an antibiotic!! Hopefully one day we all be well again!! :)


This picture is from Thursday night. Daddy and Diane were both not feeling good. I went in the other room to get something and when I came back they were both sound asleep!! Thought this was cute and wanted to share!!


This is how I found Diane the next morning! And Yes she is asleep!!

No comments: