Thursday, December 25, 2008

A BABY BOY is on the way!!!!



C
TL

This is what we gave our parents for Christmas!



YES....it's a BOY!!! He will be named Carson Lee Tedder. Carson is my Dad's middle name and his Dad's (my grandfather) first name. Lee is Brent's Dad's middle name.

Everything went really well. Diane started crying when they told us it was a boy....but quickly recovered when we told her that she wouldn't have to share as many of her toys. She also was looking at the screen and they had put two pictures up...she then told Brent.. "See Daddy it's a boy AND a girl"

I go back on Jan. 21st and have another ultra sound. They could not see one of the veins that connects to the heart. However my doctor told me not to worry that it is really hard to see and that the baby was growing right and had a great heart beat.

5 comments:

Kelley Jones said...

haha! That is hilarious about Diane! I was wondering how she was going to take the news! :) We will continue to pray for you and Carson!

Angie said...

Congratulations! Glad Diane recovered quickly from the "boy" news! Too funny!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the boy! Love the name! I think Brianna would have acted the same way if we had gotten boy news!

Anonymous said...

i am soooooooooo excited for you that you are having a boy! and i love the name! great choice!!! oh, and thanks for the funny comment on my blog. you are hilarious!
~lisa

Abigail and Ansley said...

Wouldn't that be funny if it really were a boy and a girl. Diane is so precious! I am excited for you, and I love the names! We miss you guys!