Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day Five

On Wednesday we went to the pool in the morning well I guess you could say it was mid-morning! We had a lunch date at 1:30 with Clevie, Amy and Irvin! They are friends of my grandmothers that she has known for over 50 years! They took us to eat at O'steen’s! It’s the best seafood restaurant around! Every time we would come to see my grandparents my Grandpa Carl would take is and Clevie to eat there! So we continued the tradition! O'steen’s is this little whole in the wall places but the line is backed up early to get it! Fortunately they have antique store next door that even has an intercom system that tells you when your table is ready! After we ate we went back to the old town to go to a few more shops then headed back to swim!




This is our little lizard that lived with us for a week!
My grandmother was afraid of it...she thought it was a mouse!

No comments: