Monday, June 2, 2008

A Day at the Golf Center


For those of you that don't know my Uncle Jeff owns the Family Golf Center on Blue Hole Rd. So today he took Diane to hang out and have fun while I was working. My cousin Diane also was working today!(Thank you Diane for all the great pictures) Well all the fun things she got to do today included of course go-kart rides, and a round of putt putt..she's a little to young for the batting cages! She also go to eat ice cream and pop corn and I'm not sure but she might have had some ring pop too! Defiantly not her regular day! Mommy also got a SURPRISE when she looked at all the pictures that had been takin! It is going to be a great black mail picture one day!! Scroll down to see...

Just workin


SURPRISE!! yes she is sporting golf ball boobs!

Go-Kart with cousin Diane

Uncle Jeff made her own special cup for ice cream!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I love the boobs!

The Jones Family said...

www.mikekelleyhailey.blogspot.com is our blog

Angie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad to know I can check in on y'all now! :) Diane is so cute and so BIG! What a precious little smile.