Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Check Up!!

On Wednesday I went for my "last" check up! I have progressed a little! I am now 2.5cm and 70% effaced! YAY!! We had to do an "in room" ultra sound to make sure his head is down....which it is!! So everything is set for me to go in On next Wednesday (May 6th) morning! They are calling me around 8pm on Tuesday to let me know when to come in!

On Thursday I ended up having to go back to the doctor and see a nurse practitioner! I woke up that morning REALLY dizzy and ended up vomiting!! So, they wanted me to come in. Well they didn't do anything but tell me I was a little dehydrated...which I was told was probably from the vomiting. The vomiting was probably from the dizziness, but they didn't know why I was dizzy! So I guess I am fine!

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Yay! So happy it is so close for you guys! I can't wait to meet Carson!