Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Out

Well I wanted to tell you about Diane going to Mother's Day Out! She goes once a week on Wednesdays from 9:30-12pm. It is at Granny White Church of Christ. She LOVES it! Most of the kids are older than her so it makes her feel so big when she gets to do what they are doing! The first day she went I had no idea that we would be able to see what she and all the other kids were doing! So I was VERY surprised to get an email from her "Teacher" Mary Beth Wilson! Every week she sends at least 7 or more photos of the day! It is so wonderful that I can see for myself how she is interacting with all the kids!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past two months!This is from the first day she went!
There was only one boy in the class that day!
When I picked her up and asked if she had fun all she would say is "That boy took my toy away"!

This day they learned about animals and Noah's Ark!

This day they learned about doctors and dentists!I'm not sure she like being the patientBefore
After Diane is helping Morgan color her picture!
If you will notice Diane's is the one next to them not getting colored! Diane's favorite thing at MDO!
I get at least one picture a week of her at the water! No Boy....this is how you do it GO FISH Diane is painting her new "fishy bank"

Well I think thats all for now! I will try to post them every week from now on!

No comments: